Please scroll down through our booking terms & conditions.
For more information please get in touch via our contact details at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
We may collect and process personal information about you including information:
• that you provide by filling in forms on our website, posting material, requesting further services or reporting a problem with our website;
• that you provide when you use our professional services as a client;
• received in correspondence that you send to us;
• provided to us as part of a job or student placement application you make;
• received during certain calls to and from us (see under ‘Call Recording’ below); and
• concerning your visits to our website (including but not limited to traffic data) and the resources that you access.
We may also collect information about you in other ways, for example:
• if you are a customer of one of our clients, and we are undertaking our services on our client’s behalf;
• if you have any other dealings with one or more of our clients which are related to our services which we are providing to our client or on our client’s behalf;
• indirectly, through one of our people, a client or a third party;
• if you are a supplier of ours, from that supplier relationship; and
• from publicly available sources, for example the electoral roll or Companies House.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together.
EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES -
Once you have made
Once payment has been received for your chosen tour we will send you a confirmation email including your booking reference number.
Reservation of a tour is not confirmed until payment has been received by us and your confirmation email has been sent to you.
DATE CHANGES -
If you wish to change your tour date less than 3 days in advance of your intended tour start date then you will be charged a fee which will be equal to the total price of the tour you wish to change.
DURING THE TOUR -
During the shared day tours your guide will advise you how long you may stay at each location depending on the tour you have chosen.
For our private tours you will have more flexibility with regards to the length of time you can stay at each attraction you visit.
BEFORE & AFTER THE TOUR -
There is NO collection included with our Bangkok based cycling tours, walking tours or cabaret shows. Instead you will be given details of the rendezvous point, including a map, as well as the recommended time to meet for your chosen tour or show. All tour and show start times can also be found in the “more info” section of every tour on our website.
With our private tours you will be collected from your Bangkok hotel and after the tour you will be returned to your hotel in Bangkok.